The COLORstrip™ Mini is a 19-inch long four-channel DMX-512 controlled LED linear wash light. Static colors and RGB color mixing can be done with or without a DMX controller. Blackout, static, dimmer and strobe are included.
Additional features include built-in automated and sound-activated programs via master/slave or DMX. Up to 31 units can be linked master/slave for a color-changing runway effect.
• Compact, linear wash light designed for uplighting applications or great eye-candy effects
• Increase effects by power linking multiple units together to create runway chases
• Create large, coordinated light shows with other COLORstrip™ Mini, COLORstrip™,
Freedom™ Strip Mini Quad-5, Freedom™ Strip Mini RGBA, Freedom™ PAR Quad-5, and Freedom™ PAR RGBA fixtures in master/slave mode
• Compatible with the Satellite™ battery-operated system
• Save time running cables and extension cords by power-linking multiple units
• Fits best in the CHS-60 VIP Gear Bag
• DMX channels: 4
• DMX connectors: 3-pin
• Light source: 192 (64 red, 64 green, 64 blue) 0.25W (20mA) LEDs 100,000hrs
• Beam angle: 37° x 33°
• Field angle: 68° x 51°
• Illuminance: 358 @ 2 m
• Power linking: 20 units @ 120 V / 38 units @ 230 V
• Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power and current: 38 W, 0.3 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
• Power and current: 40 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
• Weight: 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg)
• Size: 19 x 3.8 x 5.1 in (484 x 97 x 130 mm)
• Optional controllers: LED-FS1 (COLORstrip™ Foot Controller)
• Approvals: CE, ETL
Specifications subject to change without notice.