LX GO™ is a DMX recorder that can record and play back up to 12 hours of incoming DMX in real time, eliminating the need for a lighting console. LX GO™ saves valuable onsite time with its built-in automated programs and chases, playback scheduler and ability to upload programs from controller to controller. LX GO™ supports one universe of DMX, can record hours of programming, and works with all CHAUVET® Professional DMX controlled fixtures. LX GO™ also includes an IR remote for wireless control.
• Rugged and compact DMX recorder and playback device
• Record and playback up to 12 hours of cues on 1 universe of DMX
• Trigger cues and pre-programmed effects with included IR remote
• Schedule playback for specific times on specific days of the week
• Locking 5-pin DMX in/out and IEC connector
• DMX connectors: 5-pin
• Input voltage: auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power and current: 2 W, 0.017 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
• Power and current: 2 W, 0.010 A @ 208 V 60 Hz
• Power and current: 2 W, 0.008 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
• Weight: 1.2 lbs (0.54 kg)
• Size: 4.8 x 3.92 x 2.36 in (122 x 99.5 x 60 mm)
• Approvals: CE
Specifications subject to change without notice.