Nimbus™ is a professional dry ice machine which produces thick, white fog that hugs the floor and dissipates without rising. This powerful machine heats enough water to create fog from 10lbs of dry ice to provide 6 minutes of run time. Output and flow are easily controlled, thanks to an adjustable multi-level control arm. Dual heaters allow for faster heat-up and recycle times. A low water sensor increases safety.
Optional Accessory: Nimbus Cart
• Professional dry-ice machine creates thick, low-lying clouds that hug the floor
• Quickly heats water to its optimal operating temperature using simple, plug-n-play operation
• Heat the water in a fraction of the time by utilizing the second heating element
• Manipulate the output and flow with the adjustable, multi-level control handle
• Increase safety with low-water and temperature sensors that automatically shut off heaters
Sold Separately: Nimbus Cart – Make moving your Nimbus from gig to gig effortless with this stable, wheeled cart.
• Input Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
• Power and Current (single element): 1,500W, 12.6A @ 120V 60Hz
• Power and Current (dual element): 3,000W, 25.2A @ 120V 60Hz
• Tank Capacity: 4.5gal (17l)
• Heat-up Time (single element): 50min
• Heat-up Time (dual element): 30min
• Average runtime: 6min
• Reheat time (single element): 30min
• Reheat time (dual element): 15min
• Dry ice capacity: 10lbs (4.5kg)
• Max water temperature: 175°F (79°C)
• Weight (empty): 28.6lbs (13kg)
• Weight (full): 75lbs (34kg)
• Size: 20 x 18 x 19in (513 x 465 x 470 mm)
• Approvals: CE, MET
Specifications subject to change without notice.