Bigger shows call for more accessibility and ease of programming. The Obey™ 70 bridges the gap between smaller rack mount controllers and massive control desks. 14 reversible faders and an assignable joystick allow for easy programming of up to twelve 32-channel fixtures. The Obey™ 70 can store up to 6 sets of chases containing 240 scenes on 384 total channels of control. Also at your fingertips are fog and strobe control as well as MIDI compatibility.
• Universal DMX controller capable of handling all the complexities of today’s lighting fixtures
• Easily control up to 12 intelligent lights with up to 16 channels each
• Includes 384 channels of DMX control and 30 banks of 8 scenes for a maximum of 240 scenes
• Enhance light shows with 6 sets of chase effects containing 240 scenes
• Increase effects with fog and strobe control, reversible sliders, beat activation, tap-sync and auto run
• Capable of grabbing any fixture on the fly, reassigning channels and sequentially linking chases
• Increase flexibility with MIDI compatibility, DMX polarity selector and assignable pressure-sensitive joystick
• Conveniently mounts using the 4-space (4U) mounting rack
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin
• Rackmount: 4U
• Input Voltage: 12VDC 500mA (external power supply: 100 – 240VAC 50/60Hz)
• Weight: 7.3lbs (3.3kg)
• Size: 19 x 7 x 2.8in (483 x 178 x 71mm)
• Approvals: CE
Specifications subject to change without notice.