1. What is the warranty on my unit?
Warranty valid only in the United States, United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
For products purchased outside the above listed countries: Please consult your local authorized CHAUVET® dealer/distributor as warranty policies vary from country to country.
CHAUVET® provides a 24-month limited warranty on DMX-controllable lighting fixtures, video displays, and DMX-512 controllers; a 12-month limited warranty on non-DMX effect fixtures, trussing products, VIP gear bags, fog/haze machines, video switches/controllers, and non-programmable controllers; and a 6-month limited warranty on laser diodes and batteries. Your warranty period begins from your date of purchase or date of manufacture*.
2. What are your hours of operation?
Office hours are Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time zone.
3. What is the process of ordering parts from CHAUVET?
Call our Customer Service Department at 800.762.1084 (press #4). Tell us what part you need, we will give you the part’s cost plus shipping. Then we request your credit card information, charge your credit card, place the order, and ship out the part to you.
4. Where do I send my unit for service/ repairs?Remember to first obtain a return authorization number from a CHAUVET ® Customer Service representative, which can be obtained by calling 800.762.1084 (press #4).
After you call and get the RA#, we will receive your e-mail address and send the RA# and shipping instructions to you.
The return address should be formatted as follow:
Attn: Customer Service
5200 NW 108th Ave.
Sunrise, FL 33351
5. For repair , if I don’t have the original box can I still send it in?
Yes, double box all returns and be sure they are secure before shipping. Pack the unit and surround it with suitable packing materials such as Styrofoam peanuts or foam. Never ship anything packed in shredded paper, newspaper or other easily compressed materials.
6. Where do I find more information on Chauvet® DJ VIP Rewards?
Information on VIP rewards can be found here.
Also download the ShowXpress app for Apple and Android. You can use your existing iTunes login info and search for “The Lighting Controller” under the “apps” menu to find it.
8. Why did CHAUVET® discontinue a certain unit?
There are several reasons why a unit is discontinued. Oftentimes, the unit has been upgraded or it has been decided that we will not continue allocating resources to make it because we want to go in another direction within a particular line.
10. Can I purchase units directly from CHAUVET®?
The only way you can purchase directly from CHAUVET® is if you become an Authorized CHAUVET® Dealer. We do not sell to the end user. Our products are widely available through a global network of authorized CHAUVET® dealers and distributors. Click here for the list.
11. Does CHAUVET® have authorized Service Centers in my area?
All repairs on units under warranty are performed at the CHAUVET® Global Headquarters. Our warranty covers the cost of parts, labor, and the return shipment. We also service units that are no longer under warranty, for a fee.
12. How much does CHAUVET® charge if my unit is not under warranty?
It all depends on the unit and the issues that the unit has. The price would vary based on the cost of parts and the labor needed to repair the unit.
13. What is the turn-around time for repairs?
Our turn-around time averages 15-20 business days. For more information, please call our Customer Service department at 800.762.1084 (press 4).
14. I received my unit broken, what do I do?
Please follow all instructions detailed in the warranty card. Call the Customer Service department at 800.762.1084 (press 4) to receive a RA #. Please make sure that the RA# is on the shipping label only. Send the unit to us. We will repair it and send it back to you.
15. I received my unit DOA; can you send me a new one right away?
If your unit is dead, please call Customer Service at 800.762.1084 (press 4) and we will do our best to make sure the issue with your light is resolved.