It’s an LED PAR 38 with a slim casing—only 2.5 inches thick—that can go almost anywhere. Boasting 75 red, green and blue LEDs, the fixture offers 3- or 7-channel of DMX control.
Or you can use its built-in automated and sound-activated programs and variable speed-pulse effect for use on the fly.
It also offers static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX and built-in power linking for quick set up and break down.
• LED Par designed for any application in need of a compact wash light
• Low-profile fixture fits most places other lights cannot
• Compatible with the Satellite™ battery-operated system
• Ideal for quiet installations due to silent operation and no moving parts
• Convenient access to RGB color mixing and static colors without DMX
• Trigger eye-catching effects with built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX mode
• Increase stand-alone versatility with multiple user-configurable settings
• Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
• Easily transports in the optional CHS-SP4 VIP Gear Bag
• Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST®
• DMX Channels: 3 or 7
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin
• Light Source: 75 (25 red, 25 green, 25 blue) 0.25W (20mA) LEDs 100,000hrs
• Beam Angle: 14°
• Field Angle: 23°
• Illuminance: 531 lux @ 2m
• Power Linking: 50 units @ 120V; 100 units @ 230V
• Input Voltage: Auto-ranging 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz
• Power and Current: 18W, 0.2A @ 120V 60Hz
• Power and Current: 20W, 0.1A @ 230V 50Hz
• Weight: 1.8lbs (0.8kg)
• Size: 7.3 x 8.1 x 2.5in (185 x 206 x 64mm)
• Approvals: CE, MET
Specifications subject to change without notice.