It’s an LED PAR 64 with a slim casing only 2.5 inches thick—that can go almost anywhere. Boasting 180 red, green and blue LEDs, the fixture offers 3- or 7-channel of DMX control.
Or you can use its built-in automated and sound-activated programs and variable speed-pulse effect for use on the fly.
It also offers static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX and built-in power linking for quick set up and break down.
• LED Par designed for any application in need of a compact wash light
• Low-profile fixture fits most places other lights cannot
• Compatible with the Satellite™ battery-operated system
• Ideal for quiet installations due to silent operation and no moving parts
• Convenient access to RGB color mixing and static colors without DMX
• Trigger eye-catching effects with built-in, automated programs via master/slave or DMX mode
• Increase stand-alone versatility with multiple user-configurable settings
• Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
• Fits best in the CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag
• Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST®
• DMX channels: 3 or 7
• DMX connectors: 3-pin
• Light source: 180 (60 red, 60 green, 60 blue) 0.25W (20mA) LEDs 100,000hrs
• Beam angle: 14°
• Field angle: 23°
• Illuminance: 1,241 @ 2 m
• Power linking: 40 units @ 120 V / 60 units @ 230 V
• Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power and current: 32 W, 0.3 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
• Power and current: 36 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
• Weight: 2.8 lbs (1.3 kg)
• Size: 9.7 x 11.1 x 2.5 in (246 x 282 x 64 mm)
• Approvals: CE, MET
Specifications subject to change without notice.