The Stage Designer™ 50 takes the size of a 24-channel dimming console and the functionality of a 48-channel console and combines the two into one powerful dimming unit. The Stage Designer™ 50 has up to 8 pages with 12 scenes each and 96,000 programmable steps. The console allows the user to re-assign channels as needed and allows for MIDI input.
• Theater-style, DMX controller designed to control LED Par fixtures as well as relay and dimmer packs
• Saves desk space by squeezing 48 channels into a 24-channel console
• Achieve smooth transitioning between live stage looks with built-in, two-scene cross faders
• Increase programming and playback versatility with two programmable auxiliaries
• Simplify programming by using DMX channel patching to reassign channels
• Increase flexibility with built-in MIDI support for remote dimming and scene triggering
• Coordinate your light shows to music using the direct audio input connector or built-in microphone
• Ability to stack scenes for simultaneous or sequential playback
Specifications subject to change without notice.